Members, make sure your voice is heard!
There are many different ways for members to get involved with the work and activities of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges to promote student success through the provision of quality private education.
The OACC Board of Directors has established a number of committees for the 2012/2013 Board year that could benefit from the expertise and experience of volunteers like you.
The current committees include:
- Apprenticeship/Trades Committee
- Conference/Marketing/Public Relations Committee
- Distance Education Committee
- Employment Ontario Committee
- Fund Raising/Charity Committee
- Govrnment Relations Committee
- International Students Committee
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators/Program Standards/OQF (Ontario Qualifications Framework) Committee
- OACC Bylaws/Governance Committee
- OSAP Committee
- PCC Act/TCAF Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Quality/Membership/Accreditation Committee
- Student Success/Alumni/Student Ambassadors Committee
- WSIB/Third Party Funding Committee
The following is a brief description of the matters that each of the committees are focused on. If any of these matters are of interest to you and you have the time to participate as a committee member, contact the OACC office.
Conference 2013 Committee:
The committee is busy planning the program for the OACC conference being held at Caesars Hotel & Casino, Windsor on May 29, 30 and 31, 2013. The committee would appreciate any assistance that members can provide with the recruitment of speakers and workshop leaders, as well as the promotion of the event that will bring PCC owners, managers and staff together from all across the country.
Distance Education Committee:
Employment Ontario Committee:
Fund Raising/Charity Committee:
Government Relations Committee:
International Students Committee:
KPI/Program Standards/OQF Committee:
KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
OQF (Ontario Qualifications Framework)
OACC Bylaws/Governance Committee:
PCC Act/TCAF Committee:
Professional Development Committee:
Student Success/Alumni/Student Ambassadors Committee:
WSIB/Third Party Funding Committee:
To get involved in any of these initiatives, you simply need to contact the OACC office.
For more information about what positions are available and how you can contribute
, please contact Paul Kitchin, Executive Director at email@example.com
, (519) 752-2124 Ext 103.